Do you want to learn how to get your immigration business up and running quickly?
Learn from our team of experts in a 10-hour seminar!
Step 1: Building your business foundation. Taught by Lizzeth Ruiz, RCIC.
- Selecting the right business name and legal structure
- How to apply for Government programs that will help you establish and grow your business
- Refining your business plan
- Choosing a price range for your services
- Competition and Cooperation
- Working within the ICCRC guidelines
- Banking and Daily Operations
- Templates that you can use immediately
Step 2: Growing your business. Taught by Kyle Broda, RCIC.
- Making your logo and website
- Organizing effective marketing
- Which immigration programs you should specialize in
- How to find clients
- Handling your first clients
- Important partnerships
- Mistakes we made (and how to avoid them!)
Step 3: After the seminar, you will refine your business plan and send it in to us by email. We will evaluate it and give you detailed individual feedback so you can move forward quickly!
***If you are a former client of Full Skills Exam Prep, be sure to email us to get your discount coupon code and save 10%***